Our aim is to ensure that the stock in Hampshire’s Libraries and Discovery Centres is:
- targeted to each service point based on local needs, library size and library use
- selected to meet the information, educational, recreational and cultural needs of all members of that community
- suited to all, regardless of age, gender, race, class, ability, ethnic origin, language, culture, religion or sexual orientation
- selected from all materials: books, (including large print and audio formats), magazines, audio-visual media, ebooks, emagazines and digital library service
- well presented, well managed and in good physical condition
This strong customer focus is embodied by what we call ‘The Hampshire Way'.