Get to know your Windows 10 Computer
Learn how to use your Windows 10 computer at New Milton Library.
Learn how to use your Windows 10 computer.
* Use the Start Menu and Use the Task Bar
* Create a Microsoft Account
* Access Settings
* Use Apps and the Windows Store
* Use the Internet and bookmark web pages
* Manage Files, Photos and One Drive
* Know how to access your emails
You will to bring your own fully charged Windows 10 device and be willing to learn how to use the basics
You will need to bring:
* Your own Windows 10 device
* Paper and pen to take notes as no handouts will be given
* Please bring a hot or cold drink as drinks are not provided
Wednesdays 16th May to 6th June 2018
1.00pm to 3.30pm
This is a FREE course, advance booking is required so pop into the library, call the booking line or book via the online shop.
- ContactNew Milton Library
- Phone01425 627013
- Book online »