Prepare for Universal Credit/ Develop Job Skills
Understand Universal Credit and develop your employability skills.
This course will explain what Universal Credit is and help prepare claimants to apply and manage their account online and provide guidance on how to develop their employability skills.
By the end this course you will be able to:
* State what Universal Credit is
* State what VERIFY NOW is and how to apply for it and what is required
* State how to apply for Universal Credit online and what is required to enable a successful application to take place
* State how to manage your Universal Credit account online and what you are required to do
* State what to include in a CV and choose the correct format
* State how to set goals and make the most of individual strengths
* State how to make the right work choices based on ability, skills, background and personality
* State interview skills and dressing appropriately
This course is aimed at those claiming or about to claim universal credit and who may also be looking for work/new job opportunities.
Please ensure you have your email address and password with you if you have one and a mobile phone may also be required to access your email.
Wednesdays 18th July to 1st August 2018
10.00am to 12.00pm
This is a free course , advance booking is required, so pop into the library, call the library booking line or book online.
- ContactNew Milton Library
- Phone01425 627013
- Book online »