5 week course (10 hours total)
Fridays from 26 April to 24 May, 10am to midday
Aims of the course
Learn how to use your Windows 10 computer.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use the Start Menu
- Use the Task Bar
- Create a Microsoft Account
- Access Settings
- Use Apps and the Windows Store
- Use the Internet and bookmark web pages
- Manage Files, Photos and One Drive
- Know how to access your emails
About the course
You will to bring your own Windows 10 device and be willing to learn how to use the basics.
You will need to bring:
- Your own Windows 10 device
- Paper and pen to take notes as no handouts will be given
This course could lead to
Further courses on IPad and workshops on specific subjects on the computer, attendance at a higher level course at a local college.
Attendance is expected at each session to ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience and to minimise disruption for other learners. Please advise the venue/tutor of any absence you may have.
Booking is essential, so contact the Library or call the Booking Line: 02380 841457 to guarantee a place.