Tuesdays from 23 April to 3 July, 7pm to 8:30pm
About the course
This course is designed for people who have completed the Introduction to Japanese Term 2 course or those who have a good basic knowledge of the language.
Learning will happen in a relaxed atmosphere with communicative language activities.
You will need to bring a pen, notebook and the textbook (Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture Starter A1 'Katsudō').
You will build up further expressions and phrases on your good basic understanding of the language. You will learn not just to talk about yourself but also to get by in different situations on your visit to Japan.
This course could lead to the next stage in the new academic year.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- talk about your schedule and make some social arrangements
- talk about your hobby and leisure time
- acquire information on events and invite friends
- use public transport and ask directions
- go shopping and ask for specific items
- talk about your experiences
£20 for a textbook if you don't have one.
Attendance is expected at each session to ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience and to minimise disruption for other learners. Please advise the venue/tutor of any absence you may have.