3 week course
Every Friday from 7 June to 21 June. 10am to 1pm.
Aims of the course
A course for those who are looking for work or a new career this provides you with the chance to improve your skills in interview technique as well as a better understanding of the interview process.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- carry out research on the organisation prior to interview
- discuss and prepare answers to questions that may be asked at interview
- discuss and prepare questions to ask at interview
- respond appropriately to questions asked at interview
- use effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- ask questions at an interview
- identify own strengths and areas for improvement in interview performance
About the course
This course is aimed at people that are in receipt of JSA and ESA (proof is required). The fourth in a series of modules to help those looking for work or a new career path, it is not necessary to have completed the previous modules but is useful.
You will need:
- a pen or pencil
- if possible bring an advert of job description for a position you would like to apply for
This course could lead to
Other related courses:
Job Search - Looking for Work
- Job Search - Making Applications
- Job Search - Assessing your skills
Attendance is expected at each session to ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience and to minimise disruption for other learners. Please advise the venue/tutor of any absence you may have.