Wednesday 21 July to Wednesday 25 August 2021 (no class 4 August)
11.15am to 12pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
This course is for anyone looking to improve their cardiovascular fitness, muscle tone, flexibility and posture and alignment in an enjoyable class to inspiring music from the charts, musicals and to classical music.
This course is appropriate for both men and women and no previous experience is required.
By the end of the course you will be able to…
- Perform Ballet inspired strength exercises for the lower body at the barre
- Perform Ballet inspired routines in the centre to demonstrate co-ordination, musicality, rhythm and balance
- Perform Ballet inspired stretches at the barre and in the centre to demonstrate flexibility
- Define Ballet terminology and describe the benefits of Ballet Fitness on Well-being
What to bring
- a chair to use as a barre
- Ballet shoes or bare feet
Booking is essential