Tuesday 6, 13 and 20 July 2021
10am to 11.45am
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
On this course you will have the opportunity to explore the art of calligraphy further. You will learn at least one new font and how to adapt your writing to produce your own style. The course will also enable you to learn more about adding embellishments and artwork to your writing. During the course you will be using watercolour brush pens or watercolour paints with a brush to enhance your beautiful writing.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Produce phrases in at least two different fonts
- Write cards for different occasions using brush and calligraphy pens
- Embellish your work using watercolour brush pens and watercolours
To participate you will need:
- Soft Tip Watercolour Brush Pens or watercolour paints and fine detail brush
- Calligraphy markers – 3.5mm and 2.0mm (e.g. Staedtler Double-Ended Calligraphy Pen Pack of 12 Assorted Colours)
- Cartridge or Calligraphy paper
Booking is essential