Thursday 4 March to 25 March (3 weeks, no session on 18 March)
6.30 pm to 8 pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
No previous knowledge or experience required - we will contact you before to find out what help would be useful for you
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Describe how to support your child’s mental health while home schooling
- Describe how to support your own mental health while home schooling
- Apply healthy coping strategies, parent, and child
- Identify how to deal with anxiety over online learning, using video classes and getting the answers you need
- Identify how to fit it all in as a parent Use Google docs and Google meet, Teams and Zoom
Booking is essential