Thursday 10 June to 8 July 2021
10.00am to 12.00pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
On this course you will have the opportunity to explore the art of creative lettering and how to write and produce beautifully laid out mindfulness phrases. You will learn ways to embellish individual letters using watercolours and calligraphy pens and how to adapt your writing to produce your own style. The course will also enable you to learn more about adding embellishments and artwork to your writing.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Produce mindfulness phrases in at least two different fonts
- Embellish individual letters using calligraphy pens
- Embellish your work using watercolour brush pens and watercolours
- Use creative lettering as a form of relaxation
To participate you will need:
- Soft Tip Watercolour Brush Pens or watercolour paints and fine detail brush
- Calligraphy markers – 3.5mm and 2.0mm (e.g. Staedtler Double-Ended Calligraphy Pen Pack of 12 Assorted Colours)
- Cartridge or Calligraphy paper
Booking is essential