Thursday 22 July to Thursday 26 August 2021
10:00 to 11:00 am
This course is for Job seekers actively looking for employment who require digital help. The course provides you with the chance to improve your skills in job searching, using your Universal Credit account, developing a better CV, setting goals and being more employable.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- State what a digital goal is, set a digital goal, review, and evaluate a digital goal
- State how to effectively job search using chosen online job sites based on your chosen criteria
- Use a computer, tablet, phone to search for jobs, create and edit documents and send attachments
- Be able to log onto their Universal Credit account using their password without assistance and use the account with confidence including documenting actions
What you will need:
- A pen or pencil & notepad
- If possible bring an advert of job description for a position you would like to apply for
- A device that you use such as a phone, tablet or laptop
Booking is essential
We will contact you prior to the course to explain our procedures for keeping you all safe in our covid secure setting