Monday 5th April
10.00am to 12.00pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
An approachable session with activities to help you understand more about using watercolours and to create a watercolour painting.
By the end of the course you will be able to…
- To create Easter watercolour eggs
- To create Easter watercolour chicks
- To control watercolours in 3 ways
- To use salt to create different textures
Each child and adult will need...
- A pencil
- At least one brush. A brush with a point would be really helpful
- Plenty of cartridge paper (preferably A4) for practicing in our activities
- Watercolour paper for your main picture
- Somewhere to put wet pictures and activities to dry
Materials to share...
- Watercolour paints (or ready mix paint that you can water down during the workshop)
- Watercolour pencils
- Kitchen roll or old cloth, water pot
- Hole punch & Scissors (your adult may need to help you with these)
- Wool/string/thread for hanging your decorations
Booking is essential