Tuesday 13 July to Tuesday 17 August
6 to 6pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
This course is designed to give you confidence in supporting your child’s transition to school.
By the end of course you will be able to...
- Describe how routines at school can help my child access their learning more efficiently
- Describe by role as a parenting in supporting the YR curriculum
- To prepare games I can use at home to support my child with their routines, Maths, Reading and Writing
- To identify areas where I feel my child may need more support before starting school
- To discover how assessment informs my child’s progress and describe what I can do to support their next steps
- To describe how coping strategies can help support my child’s potential anxiety around starting school
Booking is essential