Friday 16 April to Friday 21 May 2021
1pm to 2.00pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
This course is for anyone thinking of working in administration or reception roles. It will provide an insight into, and the basic skills for, working in business administration, reception and admin roles.
By the end of course you will be able to:-
- Describe the role of a business administrator
- Identify how to communicate within a business environment
- Describe how to carry out reception duties
- Describe the types of business documents
- Identify good working practices when working from home
Booking is essential