Wednesday 11 August to Wednesday 8 September 2021
10am – 11am
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
You will learn how to cut fabric shapes accurately, produce your own designs and sew “blocks” which can be pieced together.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Measure and cut fabric accurately
- Design and produce patchwork ‘blocks’
- Demonstrate hand sewing techniques
- Save money by recycling fabric
- Use hand sewing to help you to relax and improve your mood
You will need
- Thread, needles, pins, clips and dressmaking scissors/rotary cutter
- A selection of fabric (Fabric scraps, Fat quarters and jelly rolls would be ideal)
- Wadding (If you wish to make something with your patchwork blocks)
Booking is essential