Tuesday 13 July to Tuesday 3 August 2021
10am to 11.30 am
Improve your photography while getting to know your community through photography. Learn to see photographic compositions in the everyday urban environment. We will be going out to take photos as part of the course so please dress suitably and bring along your camera/phone camera/iPad.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Describe the difference between architectural and street photography
- Identify what makes a good architectural photo
- Identify what makes a good street photo
- Take better photos using any camera
- Explain legal issues when taking photos in public
- Take architectural photos and know how to improve them
- Take street photos and know how to improve them
- Describe post processing tips and how to share on-line.
Please bring the following items with you
- Notebook and pen
- Any photo taking device is suitable, and bring along your camera/phone camera/iPad.
Booking is essential
We will contact you prior to the course to explain our procedures for keeping you all safe in our covid secure setting.