Wednesday 30 June to Wednesday 28 July 2021
6.30pm to 8.00am
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
The course will provide you with basic strategies to build positive relationships with your child and manage your child’s behaviour in a positive way. Using the Triple P Positive Parenting programme. Suitable from toddlers to age 11.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Describe what positive parenting is
- Identify how to build a positive relationship with your child
- Teach your child new skills and behaviours
- Describe how to help your child develop self-control
- Apply strategies to manage misbehaviour
- Plan for high-risk situations
- Tailor what you have learnt for your family’s individual situations and circumstances
Booking is essential