Tuesday 8 June to 6 July 2021
1pm to 3pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
By the end of course you will be able to...
- Describe the key concepts in Early Years education
- Identify ways to increase your child’s independence and social skills
- Prepare your child for learning in a fun but effective way
- Define the concept of a growth mindset
- Access a range of online resources for further support
Booking is essential