Wednesday 29 September to Wednesday 13 October
6 to 7:30pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Describe what resilience is
- Identify 2 ways to teach your children how to manage their emotions
- Describe the importance of emotional intelligence
- Identify 2 ways your child can manage their anxiety (including locus of control)
- Describe how to introduce your child to change and how they can manage the associated feelings
- Apply a strategy to build your child’s self esteem and help them feel good about themselves
- Describe why it’s important for your child to have a focus
- Describe how using consent and choice in a child’s life helps them become resilient and empowered
Booking is essential