Thursday 13 May to 24 June
11am to 12:20pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
Learn about the impact of diet on wellbeing and make simple healthy recipes. Complete beginners and more experienced cooks are welcome.
Through demonstrations, discussions, and cookery in a virtual classroom via Zoom; by the end of the course you will...
- Know the impact of diet on wellbeing
- Make simple healthy recipes
- Follow step-by-step recipes
- Prepare and store food safely
- Use cookery to help you to relax and improve your mood
Booking is essential