Thursday 22 July to Thursday 26 August 2021 (no class 7 August)
7pm to 7.45pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
Stretch and Tone is a mix of barre sculpt exercises to tone the lower body, light resistance exercises for the upper body and standing abdominal routines for core strength and tone. A stretch and flow routine to improve flexibility and boost relaxation will conclude this 45-minute class.
The intention is to firm up and be flexible toning the tummy, arms, legs and glutes. A perfect opportunity to tone, sculpt, stretch and relax. You will look leaner, stronger, firmer and more defined through class participation.
The class will include a warm up and cool down and will be taught to inspiring music. 45 minutes focusing on you, improving your strength, flexibility and wellbeing. What better way to spend an evening exercising in the comfort of your own home.
By the end of the course you will be able to…
- Perform exercises using a chair as a barre to demonstrate strength and tone in the lower body
- Perform exercises with light resistance and repetition to sculpt and tone the upper body
- Perform exercises to strengthen and tone the abdominals
- Perform a stretch and flow routine to demonstrate flexibility
- Describe the benefits of exercise on wellbeing
Booking is essential