Tuesday 20 April to 18 May
1:30pm to 2:30pm
This is an online course - participants will be required to use Zoom software; no account is required.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these helpful videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
This course for anyone who wants to get more from Windows 10, beyond it’s basic functions. Previous working knowledge of Windows 10 or having been on a Windows 10 course is useful.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Describe how to maintain your Windows 10 computer
- Customise your windows 10 Start menu and desktop to your liking
- Add and remove Windows apps and Third-party programs
- Identify what might be slowing down your computer and demonstrate techniques to help speed it up
- Keep your computer safe from on-line threats such as viruses and Malware.
Booking is essential