Wednesday 28 July & Wednesday 4 August 2021
10.00am to 1.00pm
The course will look at what makes a good photo and point out some common mistakes to avoid. We will be going out to take photos as part of the course so please dress suitably and bring along your camera/phone camera/iPad.
By the end of the course you will be able to...
- Identify what makes a good photo
- Define the difference between good and bad composition
- Use basic composition rules to add interest to your photos
- Identify good positions to take photos from
- Use light to improve your photos and avoid common mistakes
Booking is essential
We will contact you prior to the course to explain our procedures for keeping you all safe in our Covid secure setting.