This is a free course to improve your health and well-being through improved management of your menopause.
The menopause can feel overwhelming and it can be difficult to discuss with others, particularly if you don't understand what happening. You are not alone in this. Join this non-clinical, discussion group to learn about the menopause, speak with other women in a relaxed environment and develop your own plan to manage your menopause in the way which suits you.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand what's happening to your body and hormones
- identify your symptoms and how they are affecting you
- consider treatments, lifestyle choices and coping strategies
- prepare to speak to others about the impact of your menopause
- plan how you would like to manage your own menopause