The menopause can feel overwhelming and it can be difficult to discuss with others, particularly if you don’t understand what happening. You are not alone in this. Join this non-clinical, discussion group to learn about the menopause, speak with other women in a relaxed environment and develop your own plan to manage your menopause in the way which suits you.
· Understand what’s happening to your body and hormones;
· Identify your symptoms and how they are affecting you;
· Consider treatments, lifestyle choices and coping strategies;
· Prepare to speak to others about the impact of your menopause;
· Plan how you would like to manage your own menopause.