About the course
Mini Movers pre-school dance course. For children from walking age to 4 years.
This is a popular course that has been running at local libraries since 2011. Children are engaged, entertained and educated during this session. They are challenged to follow instruction and action. As well as dancing, activities will also include bouncing balls on the parachute and catching bubbles.
A range of props and percussion are used to engage all. Current tracks from Disney, television and Nursery Rhymes are selected to inspire the group. Parents, carers and grandparents are very welcome to join in with their own props and percussion.
Great fun for all the family.
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
You will need to bring:
- loose clothes
- a bottle of water for your child
- Demonstrate the ability to perform dances with sensory props and percussion
- Interact and socialise with other children of a similar age range
- Demonstrate a basic awareness of co-ordination, rhythm and balance
- Demonstrate the ability to perform character and themed dances
This course could lead to
Further dance classes.