Saturdays from 29 June to 6 July, 10am to 12.30pm.
About the course
Reducing our reliance plastic and reducing the waste we produce is prominent in the media. This course will help you understand how this can be put into action in real life and save you money in the process. Filled with practical tips and ideas to address all areas of your life.
- Understand the concept of Zero Waste and its importance
- Learn practical strategies to reduce waste in all areas of life (kitchen, shopping, hygiene, cleaning, wellness, bedroom, wardrobe etc.)
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- identify areas where there is excess waste
- have real life strategies to implement changes
- see how reducing waste can save money with real examples such as making your own cleaning spray instead of buying cleaning products
Booking is essential, so contact the Library. Call the Booking Line (01234 567890) or visit the Hantsweb Shop to guarantee a place.
Attendance is expected at each session to ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience and to minimise disruption for other learners. Please advise the venue/tutor of any absence you may have.