Copy of Civil Partnership Certificate

Application for a certified copy of a Hampshire civil partnership entry

If you, or the couple whose certificate you are applying for, formed a civil partnership in Hampshire (excluding Portsmouth and Southampton) you can apply to us for a copy certificate. If this is not the case, you will need to contact the relevant register office.

Start your application process