- Carer's assessment – how an assessment of your needs as a carer may help you
- Take a Break service – short breaks for carers
- Shared Lives scheme – a permanent home, a short stay or day care in a family home with Shared Lives carers
- Carer Support and Dementia Advice Service and Carers Emergency Planning - support for carers over the age of 18
- Care technology - equipment, such as personal alarms and sensors, you can use in the home or outside to keep you safe and independent
Joint carers strategy for Hampshire
This strategy explains how the County Council, health organisations and the voluntary sector will work together with carers from 2018 to 2023 to coordinate easily accessible support for carers across Hampshire.