Have you or the education setting had advice from external professionals?

An external professional would be someone outside of the education setting, whose job it is to provide professional support to children with special educational needs. These could be:

If external professionals aren't already involved with the child or young person, it is up to the education setting to involve them. Their advice should be included in the SEN Support Plan and monitored.