SEN Support Plan

If the education setting has identified your child has SEN, they must make a SEN Support Plan. This might be called an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or something else similar. Parents and carers are always involved in writing and reviewing the SEN Support Plan. The SEN Support Plan will set outcomes for your child. It will explain how the school is going to help your child meet those outcomes.;

Find out more about SEN Support Plans