Promoting your activities
- Branding requirements
Hampshire County Council provides financial and other support to many organisations.
If you have received funding from us for any of your activities, you must put the Hampshire County Council logo on your publicity material. This includes:
- Promoting short breaks and the Gateway Card
When promoting your activity, it's a good idea to:
- state that your activity is part of the short breaks programme
- include an image of the Gateway Card on your publicity materials so that people know to use it at your activity
- add a link on your website to the short breaks website so families can get up-to-date information about the programme. Use this link: http://www.hants.gov.uk/shortbreaks/
- display a short breaks poster at your activity venue or reception so parents can find out about short breaks. Contact us if you would like us to send you some posters
- display a short breaks sticker in your window to let families know they can use their Gateway Card at your activities. Contact us if you would like us to send you some stickers
- Publicising your activity to families
All short breaks activities are included for free on the Hampshire Gateway website.
Fill in these forms to publicise your organisation and activities on Hampshire Gateway:
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org