A free and confidential service offering impartial information, advice and support on issues relating to a child's or young person’s special educational needs or disability
Support4SEND staff have moved to SENDIASS where they will continue to work with parent carers, and with children and young people from 0 to 25, in Hampshire.
- What is SEND
The term SEND (Special Educational Needs or Disabilities) is a broad description for anyone who needs additional help to progress and achieve in education.
Children and young people might need extra help because they have:
- a medical condition or health needs
- a learning difficulty like dyslexia or dyspraxia
- difficulties with communication
- difficulties with social interactions
- a physical disability
- behavioural difficulties and frustrations
You do not have to have a diagnosis. The service works with anyone who needs additional help.
- Contacts and referrals