Concerned about an adult

Safeguarding adults

If you have concerns or want to report abuse phone Hampshire Adult Services on 0300 555 1386 or the Police on 101.

In an emergency, or if you suspect you or someone else is in immediate danger, phone 999.

If the matter is not urgent, you can use our online form to report your concern.

Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board has information and resources related to Covid-19.