This service is for people without symptoms who want to get a test or collect a test kit from a pharmacy. Do not use this service if you have any coronavirus symptoms. If you are showing symptoms of coronavirus, you should book a PCR test or call 119.
Collecting kits from a pharmacy for testing at home
- The minimum recommended age to collect lateral flow device test kits from participating pharmacies is 18.
- You can collect 1 pack per person of 7 lateral flow device tests. (Kits can be provided for up to 4 different people in one transaction.)
- There is no need to book an appointment.
- Tests must be conducted and results registered away from the pharmacy.
- Testing should be done twice a week. It is important to record the result.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to take the test and record the result are included with the test kit.
- You can phone 119 for assistance with using the kit or to register your result. A video demonstration and alternative language versions are available online. You can also call 119 and request a translation service.
Getting a supervised test at a pharmacy
- Anyone over the age of 12 can drop into a participating pharmacy for a supervised lateral flow device test. If you are aged between 12 and 15 years old you will need to attend with a parent or guardian.
- This is a drop-in service, however you are encouraged to call the pharmacy in advance of your visit to book an appointment where possible.
- There is a short registration process. Please remember to bring your mobile phone, as well as glasses or any other visual aid you will need to complete this.
- The test involves a swab of the throat and nose.
- Results will be provided via text.
- Testing should be done twice a week.
Pharmacies offering supervised lateral flow tests from Monday 26 April
You are encouraged to call the pharmacy in advance of your visit to book an appointment where possible.
|Aldershot||Aldershot Pharmacy, 21 High Street, GU11 1BH||01252317285|
|Alton||Alton Pharmacy, 68 High Street, GU34 1ET||0142083176|
|Andover||Day Lewis Pharmacy, 17 Adelaide Road, SP10 1HF||01264332264|
|Basingstoke||Jhoots Pharmacy, 201 Oakridge Road, RG21 5TA||01256464540|
|Basingstoke||Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Sainsbury's Supermarket, Wallop Drive, RG22 4TW||01256817427|
|Basingstoke||Pharmacy Link, 3 Winklebury Centre, Winklebury Way, RG23 8BU||01256328328|
|Basingstoke||Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Sainsburys Store, Mulfords Hill, RG26 3JE||01189813572|
|Basingstoke||Day Lewis Pharmacy, 14-16 Milkingpen Lane, RG24 7AE||01256477267|
|Bordon||Chase Pharmacy Forest Surgery, 60 Forest Road, GU35 OBP||01420477714|
|Eastleigh||Boyatt Pharmacy Local Shopping Centre, Shakespeare Road, SO50 4QP||02380 653003|
|Eastleigh||Falkland Pharmacy, 1 Falkland Court, SO53 3GA||02380254344|
|Eastleigh||Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Leigh Road, SO50 9FH||02380610880|
|Emsworth||Lloyds Pharmacy 2/3/4a, Central Buildings, West Street, PO10 7DU||01243372112|
|Emsworth||The Old Pharmacy, 57 High Street, PO10 7AN||01243372751|
|Fareham||Lloyds Pharmacy, Unit 1 Mitre Court, Bishopsfield Road, PO14 1LW||01329235507|
|Fareham||Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsburys, Broadcut Wallington Way, PO16 8SU||01329239480|
|Fareham||H J Everett Chemist, Yew Tree Drive, PO15 7LB||01489565441|
|Farnborough||Day Lewis Pharmacy, 15 Churchill Crescent, Hawley Estate, GU14 8EL||01252543781|
|Farnborough||Chapel Lane Pharmacy, 102 Chapel Lane, GU14 9BL||0127633819|
|Farnborough||Morrisons Pharmacy, Links Way, Summit Avenue, Southwood Village Centre, GU14 0NA||01252377270|
|Fleet||Lloyds Pharmacy, Fleet Medical Centre Church Road, GU51 4PE||01252612613|
|Gosport||Gosport Community Pharmacy, Jacana Court, Mumby Road, PO12 1AE||02392520285|
|Gosport||Lloyds Pharmacy, Queens Parade 157 Privett Road, PO12 3SS||02392581763|
|Havant||Davies Pharmacy Leigh Park, 35 Park Parade, PO9 5AA||02392475577|
|Hook||Lloyds Pharmacy, 138 High Street, RG29 1LT||01256702218|
|New Milton||Lloyds Pharmacy, 9a Avenue Road, BH25 5JP||01425610522|
|New Milton||Tesco In Store Pharmacy, Tesco Superstore, Caird Avenue, BH25 6BP||01425896847|
|Petersfield||Day Lewis Pharmacy, 1 Alpine Court, GU32 3FB||01730263064|
|Portsmouth||Lloyds Pharmacy, Westlands Medical Centre, 20b Westlands Grove, PO16 9AE||02392210553|
|Ringwood||Lloyds Pharmacy, Ringwood Medical Centre, The Close, BH24 1JY||01425474196|
|Romsey||Pharmacy Direct, Lower Common Road, SO51 6BT||01794322554|
|Southampton||Hamble Pharmacy, 7 Coronation Parade, SO31 4JT||02380454996|
|Southampton||Pharmacy Direct, 215 Salisbury Road, SO40 3LL||02380870886|
|Southampton||Lloyds Pharmacy, Asda Precinct, 2 Commercial Road, SO40 3BY||02380871255|
|Waterlooville||Day Lewis Pharmacy, 49 London Road, PO7 7EX||02392256124|
|Winchester||Lloyds Pharmacy, 155 High Street, SO23 9BA||01962854575|
What to do if you test positive at home or at a pharmacy
If your lateral flow device test result is positive, you must: