As a current foster carer, you could earn £500 by referring a friend!
Fostering Hampshire Children and Hampshire County Council needs to recruit new foster carers in 2022 and 2023. We would like to give the Hampshire Foster Carer £500 and the new foster carer £500!* for being recommend!
- The Recommend a Friend Scheme is open and available to all Hampshire Foster Carers.
- The Recommend a Friend Scheme does not apply to individuals who are already known to or who have already enquired with Fostering Hampshire Children on the date of the referral
- The referral will not qualify if the referred prospective foster care is already on our database and we have been in contact with that person in the last six months
- There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make
- Payment will be received directly once the following conditions have been met: £500 when they are approved as foster carer and accept their first placement
Fostering Hampshire Children Council reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the Recommend a Friend scheme at any time and without notice. Fostering Hampshire Children shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the Recommend a Friend Scheme. The scheme will take effect from 01/07/2022.
Speak to your friend or relative and explain to them why you think they would make a great foster carer, and how rewarding being a foster carer can be. Before you make your referral please make sure they meet the basic criteria:
- they need to be over 21
- live permanently in the UK
- would pass a criminal record check (CRB)
- have at least one spare bedroom available
To qualify for the refer a friend scheme, please speak to our foster recruitment team on 01489 587 052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know who you have been referred by.