Follow this link to register and log in to Virtual College http://hampshireiowscb.virtual-college.co.uk/
Once you have registered, follow the link to log in, then follow the procedure below to add course(s) for completion;
- Click on the Request Learning tab
- Click on Course Request
- Select whichever course(s) you wish to complete from the course list
- Once you have made your course selection(s), scroll down the page and click Request Course
- On the next page click Request Course again
- The course(s) will then be loaded into your personal profile and can be completed by clicking into the resulting course link (Please note: There may be a non completion charge of £25 sent to your manager should you not have completed the course within 4 weeks of enrolment).
Virtual College Complete Course Directory & Access Instructions - printable document. You will be asked to complete an evaluation at the end of your eLearning, and will then have the opportunity to print a certificate of completion. This will be your record of training for CPD purposes so please ensure you keep a copy of your certificate.
Should you experience any problems with your eLearning, the Virtual College Learner Support team can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01943 885095. There is also be a Help and Support link on the menu bar of your Virtual College dashboard, and you will find a User Guide for Learners in the Announcements link on your dashboard.