Guidance for multi-agency meetings: Mental Health. This report aims to highlight areas of improvement that can be made to support people affected by domestic abuse who are also experiencing mental health problems.
Female survivors of intimate partner violence and risk of depression, anxiety and serious mental illness - British Journal of Psychiatry (2019)
This report explores the relationship between IPV exposure and mental illness in a UK population.
Substance misuse (drugs and alcohol)
Technology and abuse
Tech vs Abuse. A report that looks at the ways in which technology can be a tool for an abuser, the areas where technology could help to support victims, and examples of helpful technology that already exists.
Silent 999 calls
White Ribbon Day & 16 days of action 2020
- 25 November: White Ribbon Day universal message - Facebook, Twitter
- 26 November: Male victims - Facebook, Twitter
- 27 November: Disability - Facebook, Twitter
- 28 November: Perpetrators - Facebook, Twitter, social media animation
- 29 November: Silent Solution – Facebook & Twitter
- 30 November: Children & young people - Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat
- 1 December: Older people - Facebook, Twitter
- 2 December: BAME - Facebook, Twitter
- 3 December: Mental Health – Facebook & Twitter
- 4 December: Economic abuse - Facebook, Twitter
- 5 December: Housing & refuge - Facebook, Twitter
- 6 December: Is your behaviour affecting your children? Facebook, Twitter
- 7 December: LGBT+ communities - Facebook, Twitter
- 8 December: Drugs & alcohol - Facebook, Twitter
- 9 December: DA & the Workplace - Facebook & Twitter
- 10 December: Domestic Abuse services are open universal message - Facebook, Twitter