We ask you to commit to the six ‘I’ statements during your induction programme.
- what is important to those you work with
- your responsibilities to Adult Services
Throughout the programme, you will need to consider how you will apply these statements in your everyday working life.
- I have the values required to work in Adult Services
- I promote choice, independence and wellbeing for all
- I am person centred
- I respect the importance of personal records
- I am committed to upholding people's rights and dignity
- I practice safely