Supervision policy and procedure
Adults' Health and Social Care Supervision policy and procedure: outlines the department's expectations for supervision based on Morrison's 4x4x4 model for supervision.
Adults' Health and Care supervision e-learning module
Advice and support for staff to help you to manage your own supervision needs. All staff should complete this module. Go to the Learning Zone and search "Adults’ Health and Care supervision e-learning module".
Staff who provide supervision
Adults' Health and Care supervision how to guidance sets out the standards for supervision, including:
- roles and responsibilities
- frequency, duration and types of supervision
- workload management
- reflection and learning styles
- risk analysis and decision-making
- continuing professional development
- supplementary guidance for the supervision of social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, sensory workers, and staff on provider services
- tools and training resources
One day training course
One day course for staff who provide supervision. To book the course go to the Learning Zone and search "Adults’ Health and Care supervision training".
If you have any queries related to supervision, contact email@example.com.