Breakout background block
The breakout background block is a rendering which is full width grey background across the page, and fixed width placeholders can be placed within the block.
The background colour by default is grey.
- WCMS use
- Add a rendering to a place holder by clicking the placeholder and clicking 'Add here"
- From the rendering list select 'Breakout Background Block'. This can be found by navigating to
- Renderings > Building Blocks > Grids
- Choose Breakout background block and press Select
- The break out block will appear (Hantsweb default background is dark grey)
Within the breakout block is a placeholder called “breakout_block” – this placeholder can accept any rendering.
If you want the placeholder to expand to the full width of the block you need to use a Breakout Area rendering
- MVC.net use
<div class="breakout-bg"> </div>
- Version and status