- Pull outs move blocks of text to the hard left or hard right of the page grid, as a means of visually highlighting them.
Pull left and pull right styles are not normally meant to be used within a guide! As you can see, they make a bit of a mess. This is for demonstration purposes only.This is a left pull outThis is a right pull out
- WCMS use
Pull outs are linked to headered text, so you can either create one in common-content > text > headered text, or use an existing headered text file.
To add a pull out to a page:
- select a placeholder and click add here
- navigate to renderings > building blocks > text
- choose either pull left or pull right
- select a headered text file, or create a new one
- MVC.net use
- Version and status