- The surround can be used to divide up a page or even highlight particular components on a page. An example of correct surround usage is when adding address items to a page when building a multipoint map.
As you can see , the surround can be used to divide a page or highlight information on a web page.
Within the surround rendering is a placeholder that can accept any rendering.
- WCMS use
- Add a rendering to a place holder by clicking the placeholder and clicking 'Add here"
- From the rendering list select 'Surround'. This can be also be found by navigating to Renderings > Building Blocks > Text > Surround
- Create a new surround and press Select
- The surround element will appear
Within a surround element is a placeholder that can accept any rendering
- MVC.net use
<div class="surround"> </div>
- Version and status