The Microsite template allows creation of a small set of grouped content, with a standard navigation bar.
The template has space for a custom logo, custom footer and optional CSS for applying branding/theming.
The microsite template is currently used for:
Hillier's gardens > hilliergardens
Great Hall > greathall
- WCMS use
- Insert the microsite template landing page to the position you want in the content tree
- Complete the details in the template:
- Microsite custom CSS (eg. /assets/css/custom/get-it-on.css) - this is the path of the css stylesheet for the microsite, if required
- There are a number of logo options, you may find you only require the main microsite logo. If the ‘header logos’ field is used, this will override any information in the microsite logo left and right fields
Note - Only a content admin can upload the page specific scripts into the Media Library
- Add child pages to the microsite template landing page. Any page template can be inserted and once it is a child page of the microsite landing page this will form part of the microsite navigation bar
- MVC.net use
- Version and status