- Searchable set of records, exported from the Rights of Way database, which records statements and plans deposited by landlords to protect land against claims for public rights of way or village green rights.
- See example image at foot of page
- WCMS use
Register of landowner statement pages use the template HCC_RightsOfWay and are located under Home/registeroflandowners/landowners.
The applications can be imported on a monthly basis and they can be edited through Sitecore. All pages get overwritten with each import.
Import landowner statements
- Select 'Import Register Of Landowner Statements' button from Sitecore launchpad
- On the import interface, click on 'Browse for media files', select the CSV which will be imported and click 'Import CSV'
- Once the import has been completed, check the logs for any errors
- If the import is successful, the pages can be found under the item 'Home/registeroflandowners/landowners'
- The imported file can be found in the media folder 'media library/files/Import Data'
- Remove the CSV from the Media library if it's no longer needed
The .CSV file contains the following data:
- A2 = Title
- B2 = Claim Reference
- C2 = Download the map and application link
- D2 = Deposit Type
- E2 - G2 = Parish
- H2 = District
- I2 = Grid Reference
- J2 = Nearest Town/City
- K2 = Deposited by
- L2 - O2 = Depositor Address
- P2 = Date Recieved
- Q2 = Expiry Date
- R2 = Address of buildings on the land
- S2 = Final Outcome
- T2 = Applicant
- U2 = Individual/Department
- V2 - Y2 = Address
Edit field headings
On the HCC_RightsOfWay Template there will be the option to change field headings as required:
- Change the default values here: /sitecore/templates/Page Templates/HCC_RightsOfWay
- Or change the default values on each individual HCC_RightsOfWay (note these changes will be removed on next import)
- MVC.net use
- Version and status