Rights of Way Register of Applications
- A searchable list of records, imported from the Rights of Way Access database so a customer can find and view information needed from the Register of Applications.
- Please see example image at foot of page
- WCMS use
Register of application pages use the template HCC_RegisterOfApplications and are located under Home/registeroflandowners/applications
The applications can be imported on a monthly basis and they can be edited through Sitecore. All pages get overwritten with each import.
- Select 'Import Rights of Way' button from Sitecore launchpad
- On the import interface, click on 'Browse for media files', select the CSV which will be imported and click 'Import CSV'
- Once the import has been completed, check the logs for any errors
- If the import is successful, the pages can be found under the item 'Home/registeroflandowners/applications'
- The imported file can be found in the media folder 'media library/files/Import Data'
- Remove the CSV from the Media library if it's not longer needed
The .CSV file contains the following data:
- A2 = Title
- B2 = Claim Reference
- C2 = Download the map and application link
- D2 = Status of Application
- E2 = Waiting List Position (list)
- F2 = Waiting List Position (position)
- G2 - J2 = Parish
- K2 = Area
- L2 = Grid Reference Start
- M2 = Grid Reference End
- N2 = Properties Affected
- O2 = Date Recieved
- P2 = Direction by Secretary of State
- Q2 = HCC Decision
- R2 = HCC Decision Date
- S2 = Result of Appeal
- T2 = Final Outcome
- U2 = Applicant
- V2 = Individual/Department
- W2 - Z2 = Address
Edit field headings
On the HCC_RegisterOfApplications Template there will be the option to change field headings as required:
- Change the default values here: /sitecore/templates/Page Templates/HCC_RegisterOfApplications
- Or change the default values on each individual HCC_RegisterOfApplications (note these changes will be removed on next import)
- MVC.net use
- Version and status