Venue explorer map
A map plotting the features of a site or venue
This page template is used to plot the position of a venue’s features or facilities on a map.
A venue explorer page displays the features underneath the map as a series of tiles. Each tile has several elements on it:
- feature title
- summary (if one is provided)
- image (if one is provided)
- copy of the map pin that represents the feature on the map
- list of meta tags that have been applied to the feature
- promoted meta tag (top right hand corner of tile, if one has been selected)
The page has a search facility and you can filter what you see according to the metadata that has been applied to the explorer page and the features.
Clicking a map pin opens a popup light box displaying further information about that feature. Clicking a tile does the same thing.