The Lookout’s signature dish - sustainably sourced Bowman beer battered fish with chips, peas and homemade tartare sauce – is a perfect fit for Lepe’s coastal location.
We are pleased to welcome dogs to The Lookout! Please note some simple ‘petiquette’ for our lovely 4 legged friends:
- your dog is clean and flea free. Muddy Paws like muddy shoes should be wiped
- your dog is house trained and trained to sit
- you always clean up after your dog
- your dog doesn't disturb others by barking
- your dog does not jump up at or pester other people
- you never leave your dog unattended or unsupervised
The Lookout opening times:
- Winter (November to March): 9.00am to 5pm
- Summer (April to October): 9.00am to 6pm
- Hot food stops being served an hour before closing time
For more information or to book an event phone 023 8089 2991.