The Lookout’s signature dish - sustainably sourced Bowman beer battered fish with chips, peas and homemade tartare sauce – is a perfect fit for Lepe’s coastal location.
We are pleased to welcome dogs to The Lookout! Please note some simple ‘petiquette’ for our lovely 4 legged friends:
- your dog is clean and flea free. Muddy Paws like muddy shoes should be wiped
- your dog is house trained and trained to sit
- you always clean up after your dog
- your dog doesn't disturb others by barking
- your dog does not jump up at or pester other people
- you never leave your dog unattended or unsupervised
The Lookout opening times:
- April to September: 9.30am to 6pm
- October to March: 9.30am to 4pm
During August, The Lookout is open until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays with last orders for hot food at 8pm.
For more information or to book an event phone 023 8089 2991.