9am to 5pm, November to March
9am to 6pm, April to October
Hot food stops being served an hour before closing time.
If you, or any of your party, have a food allergy or intolerance, please speak to a member of the catering team before ordering. They will be happy to provide you with the full list of ingredients for all our dishes.
Food choices will be loaded when you choose a menu.
Fresh, local, sustainable
We’re passionate about Hampshire and want to give our customers a taste of what the county has to offer. That's why we look locally for inspiration when creating our menus.
- We use local fruit and vegetables when in season
- Our free range eggs are from Fordingbridge, Hampshire
- We source our fish products from sustainable, well-managed fisheries
- Our Red Tractor chicken breast and RSPCA assured pork loin are UK reared
- We’re proud to support local business too
- We serve Mozzo coffee, roasted in Southampton to our own special recipe.
We just ask some simple ‘petiquette’ for our lovely 4 legged friends:
- your dog is clean and flea free.
- muddy paws like muddy shoes should be wiped
- your dog is house trained and trained to sit
- you always clean up after your dog
- your dog doesn't disturb others by barking
- your dog does not jump up at or pester other people
- you never leave your dog unattended or unsupervised