- 1 Mar to 31 Oct 2018 - 10am to 5pm
- 1 Nov to 3 Feb 2019 - weekends only 10am to 4pm
- 4 Feb to 28 Feb 2019 - Open daily 10am to 4pm
- Mar 2019 onwards - 10am to 5pm
Last admission 1 hour before closing
Entry to River Hamble Country Park is free but parking charges apply at all times
- Adult £8
- Child (3 to 16 years) £5, under 3 years FREE
- Senior (60+) £7
- Family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) £25
- Family ticket (2 adults, 3 children) £29
Concessions for large pre-booked groups
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 3 hrs £3
- Full day £5
Car parking is refunded when paying admission to farm.
River Hamble Country Park Annual Parking pass £40 (does not include entry to farm)
Wheelchair access into the farm is via a short slope. Once you are inside the yard is mostly level.
The ground floor of the farmhouse and cottage are accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users, as are most of the barns and outbuildings.
A tarmac car park about 100 metres from the farm entrance, has parking spaces reserved for visitors with mobility difficulties. From here you can easily reach the café and accessible toilet facilities.