The Farm is open every day
(except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, 27 December and New Years Day).
- 1 April to 31 October 10am to 5pm
- 1 November to 31 March 10am to 4pm
Entry to River Hamble Country Park is free but parking charges apply at all times
- Adult £8
- Child (3 to 16 years) £5, under 3 years FREE
- Senior (60+) £7
- Family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) £25
- Family ticket (2 adults, 3 children) £29
Concessions for large pre-booked groups
- Up to 1 hour £1.80
- All day £4
Wheelchair access into the farm is via a short slope. Once you are inside the yard is mostly level.
The ground floor of the farmhouse and cottage are accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users, as are most of the barns and outbuildings.
A tarmac car park about 100 metres from the farm entrance, has parking spaces reserved for visitors with mobility difficulties. From here you can easily reach the café and accessible toilet facilities.